Thursday, March 6, 2008

Invite Inspiration

Here are a few of the invitations I have stumbled upon and love!

These colors are amazing, the pattern is fantastically inspirational. Patterns allow for the addition of color, texture and spunk without breaking the bank. This is the Oslo invite by KenzieKate. Check out her blog: Something Old Something New for great ideas!


These invites are by The Lettered Olive. I love the delicate typography, layered papers and bold colors. I am also a huge fan of the book style invitation, how could you ever toss this invite out?! Beautiful. I found this via Style Me Pretty.

Another invite by KenzieKate. This one is called Manhattan.


I am so sad I cannot find where this invitation is from. I lost all of my bookmarks a little while back. I will keep searching for the source of this stunning invite. I love how all the pieces fit so neatly together, stay organized and stay put!

One final invite from KenzieKate, I can't help it, I love her work. These pink and toffee invitations are to dye for. Aberdeen

Finally, my favorite invitation of all time:

It is a book handmade by the Groom to be! I love this idea and try to find ways I could do something similar, but the cost was more than my budget allowed. Check out the great flash presentation the Groom made of the design. Ryan Masuga

No comments: