Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blog Addiction

I love finding new wedding and design blogs and get so excited when I find one worthy of bookmarking!

So, I want to share with you my favorites. One design and one wedding at a time.

First off:
d*s was the first blog I ever read religiously. Grace blogs mostly about interior and industrial design with splashes of graphic design, crafting and food thrown in. She has fabulous regulars such as sneak peaks (of home interiors), DIY Wednesdays, mini trends, guides, before and afters and such much more. If you havn't heard of design*sponge, you must go.

Next up:
The inspiration boards on Style Me Pretty are what got me hooked. I love them as a glimpse of the big picture made up of all the tiny details. I can rely on this blog to be good inspiration a few times a day.

No comments: