Friday, May 9, 2008

My Dream Registry

Mr. Pineapple and I almost started our registry one day, but then we decided to go home and take a nap instead.

So, while we will probably do something uber unique and register at Target and Macy's I do have an alternate "dream registry" floating around in my head. On this registry are things you can really ask someone to buy for you or cannot have a guest buy at a chain (online or real life).

Case and Point, Item 1:
{ image }
A PUPPY!
particularly a mini schnauzer or Mr. Pineapple would like to have his 15 year old jack russel cloned

Item 2:
{ image }
A Rachel Denny cable knit deer head

Item 3:
{ image }
Brake Rotors
(They are pretty essential to making your car stop, mine are warped and rusted. It would be super nice to stop at a traffic light without my car shaking violently for 100 yards first.)

Item 4:
{ image }
A Tulip Farm!

Item 5:
{ image }
A cooking class with Alton Brown, for Mr. Pineapple

Item 6:
{ image 1, 2, 3 }
Season tickets to either the Pittsburgh Pirates, Penguins or Steelers (in that order) for Mr. Pineapple

Item 7:
{ image }
A fancy schmancy new camera.
Now technically I could register for this, but unfortunately none of my family members have several grand to throw at me.

What would be on your dream registry?

No comments: