Monday, April 7, 2008

New Website!


I first built my website, www.emilycritchlow.com, 2 years ago during college. It was terribly outdated and dark. Well, I finally sat down this weekend and did an update. I am very excited and feel it reflects my personality much better than the old site did. Let me know if you find any broken links! (You may notice I already have my married name on there, I didn't want to confuse people and change it in a few months. It's a little strange, I know.)

On the site you will find my design and photography portfolios as well as some stationary design. I will keep adding and updating as time progresses. You can also find some more contact information if you are interested in working together on a design, photography or stationary project.

Here is a peek at a few images from the site:

No comments: