Wednesday, May 14, 2008

To Boot or Not to Boot?

I have not had any luck finding copper heels to wear with my gown. Metallic shoes are quite trendy right now, but copper does not seem to be as common as silver, gold, or bronze.

I am seriously considering just wearing the cowboy boots that Mr. Pineapple bought me for my birthday. I wear these boots (or my black pair) every time I wear jeans, without fail. I love love love them. They are perfectly molded to my feet, they have a heel, I know I can wear them all day and they were a gift from Mr. P.

I was already planning on wearing them for the reception so I can get my cowgirl line dance on, but I am not sure they are "nice" enough to wear for the ceremony and photos.
As you can see, they are pretty well worn and I will probably wear them another 140 times before the big day. The tops of the boots are stained with the dye from my jeans.

What do you think? Any other suggestions?

No comments: